Predict the future of your business
Machine Learning / AI
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Grow your business with Machine Learning & AI
In the age of data, business enterprises are leveraging both Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning technologies to grow their business. Thanks to the latest tools, organizations no longer need technical expertise in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning to leverage its business benefits.
Organizations are already collected massive volumes of structured and unstructured data from internal and external data sources. Machine learning or ML-based algorithms can easily analyze this data to extract valuable insights and data patterns. This is enabling enterprises to make data-driven business decisions – and optimize their business operations.
Here is how AI and Machine learning is enabling business growth:
- Automating routine tasks like answering customer queries and scanning potential candidate profile (based on job requirement).
- Transforming customer relationship using personalized messages.
- Elevating the Customer Experience (CX) through virtual assistants.
- Improving productivity as employees are available to work on high-end tasks.
- Automating business processes previously executed manually – thus improving efficiency and saving time.
- Stopping cybercriminals from stealing valuable data by proactively detecting system vulnerabilities and monitoring online threats.
Using Machine learning models, machines can now understand and process natural human language. They can also analyze customer data to build a customer profile and improve brand loyalty.
Python – Scikit-learn
Amazon Web Services – Amazon SageMaker
Google Cloud Tesseract & TensorFlow
How Does Machine Learning & AI Work?
Essentially, technologies like AI and Machine Learning try to emulate the human brain. For instance, machine learning models enable machines to learn and improve from experience – just like human beings. Machine learning enables AI-powered systems to uncover data patterns and insights using its training data.
Machine learning provides the fastest method of analyzing thousands of data sources and data touchpoints – and providing accurate predictive analytics. How does this work? As the ML system learns from experience, it uses its algorithms to make predictions.
There are multiple types of machine learning training methods including supervised learning, unsupervised learning, and semi-supervised learning.
Why is AI & Machine Learning Important for your Business?
Deep learning technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning are important to business enterprises. This is because these technologies can solve complex business problems with their massive computational power.
Here are some business applications of machine learning and AI:
- ML-driven data models can detect potential security risks in IT systems, thus preventing a successful cyberattack or data breach.
- Banks and financial companies can use AI and machine learning algorithms to provide personalized financial advice to their clients (based on their financial goals).
- Machine learning can analyze datasets in the healthcare sector to recommend patient treatment procedures.
The Future of Machine Learning & AI
In the future world, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning will continue to dominate business operations across industries. The global AI market is expected to reach $20 billion by the year 2025. Along with business growth opportunities, these technologies will disrupt long-standing industries from their “traditional” model.
By integrating AI with machine learning data models, “hybrid AI” will emerge that can enable AI technology to understand human language – instead of just data. This powerful approach will transform the way business enterprises process its available data.
Among other predictions, machine learning will be integral to every AI-powered system. As more machine learning models are used in business applications, this technology will be offered as a cloud-based service as “Machine Learning-as-a-Service” or MLaaS.
With the emergence of the Internet-of-Things (IoT), machine learning will benefit through “collaborative” learning that utilizes multiple technologies of the future.
What can Machine Learning & AI do for you?
Be it any industry domain, AI and machine learning technologies provide many business benefits including the following:
- Extract valuable insights from the vast volumes of data generated by your business.
- Automate many business processes, thus reducing your dependence on human resources.
- Save both time and money spent in performing routine or repetitive tasks.
- Take smarter business decisions based on data-driven inputs that can grow your business.
- Improve the overall productivity and efficiency of your business operations.
- Enable you to explore new business opportunities and grow your business revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is AI and machine learning used?
AI and machine learning technologies are used in business applications across industries including healthcare, insurance, financial services, and telecommunications.
Are AI and machine learning the same?
Though AI and machine learning are used for the same process, they are different technologies. Machine learning is regarded as a subset of AI technology.
Can AI be done without machine learning?
AI technology refers to a range of machine-like capabilities to make smart decisions. Machine learning is simply one technique to implement AI. Hence, AI can work without machine learning.
What are Real-World Examples of Machine Learning and AI?
Some of the current real-world examples of AI and machine learning include applications like Google, Uber, Amazon Alexa, Spotify, and Netflix.